April 25, 2010

Fashionista Keepsake Box & Mini





3 comments:

Bobbie Lynn said...

Your minis are so adorable. I just viewed your new video on the charms. What a great way to add color to them. Just love the charms they have. I love gardening also and I plan some time down the road to do an album on my garden and those charms would be perfect on my pages. Need to check out their website. Thanks and have a wonderful day.

liz at liz's paper loft said...

I just love your blog and your ideas! I have an award for you at my blog, just go to the link below to pick it up!

http://lizspaperloft.blogspot.com/2010/04/i-got-sunshine-award-from-cns.html

Gloria R. said...

Bona,
I puchased this kit back in April. When I went to your blog to look at the video again, it told me that you had removed the video. I could not find the video on YouTube. Please help me.
Thanks.