May 7, 2010

Birdcage Card Swap Details

Hello Ladies!

I'm so excited and can't wait to swap. Thank you so much for all of you that signed up so quickly. YAY!!!!!

As you all know I LOVE birdcages. As much as I would love to purchase every birdcage out there, I thought this would be perfect way to collect different birdcages.

This will be an 7+1 swap you will get one of your own back.

* Please make this with a 3" x 5" medium weight chipboard (for both the birdcage/bird and card) I know not everyone has the TH birdcage die, but any birdcage is welcomed(this will be FUN to see all different types of birdcages), but please be sure to use medium weight chipboard or you can layer light weight chipboard.

* Please add one embellishment
* PLEASE put your name on the back of your work so we all know who's work it is.
* Anything goes. Love to see all different types and styles of birdcages.

These need to be in my hands no later than 6/8. I will ship on 6/8.

NOTE: If you are unable to complete the swap, PLEASE let me know as soon as possible. We would like to fair to those that are participating.

Place your card in a plastic zipper type bag to prevent possible damage.

Include a SASE with at least the same amount of postage as it took to mail to me. Also include 2 extra stamps if needed. I will send them back, if not needed. PLEASE NO metered strips!!!

Thank you all for participating. Have fun!I'm SO excited!!!!
If you don't already have my address, email me once you're ready to mail out and I will email you my address.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need your address

Anonymous said...

Bona can you please give me the address for the swap Thanks Lucy My email is smooze_bear@hotmail.com

Lucy Bourque said...

Bona can you please email me the address to send the may tag out thanks Lucy. my email is smooze_bear@hotmail.com

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Bona, I need your address as well

dawn_marie29@hotmail.com

KraftyKatsy said...

I need your addy to mail out the cages Bona :)
Cherrypops@rogers.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Bona,
Can you email where I should send the Birdcage Card swap to?
thanks,
DonnaC

Anonymous said...

Hi Bona,
Can U get the address to mail out the swap?
thanks,
DonnaC

ScrapLovely said...

Hi Bona,

Once I am done with my swaps would you mind if I drop them off to you, since I am down the street from you? When you get a chance would you please email me your address. Thank you. I am crackin' up I noticed your Twilight count down on your blog. Do I need to put anything on the back of the tag?