July 7, 2010

Sweet Girl Vintage Mini Album

Here's a mini I created for one of my dearest friend, Kristina. Her daughter Saige is so adorable. I wanted to use black and white photos to go with the Vintage feel of the mini album. I used a Kaiser Craft Tabbed Journal album with October Afternoon Thrift Shop and Fly a Kite Collection. I had a great time making this mini.









7 comments:

Tanya said...

WOW!!!!
Awesome album!!!

Tiffany said...

Love this!! i have this collection!! i need to break it out again!! :)

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Wow! So fabulous! :)

Jenny said...

Hi Bona. Wow, you did a fantastic job on this mini for your friend. She is going to love it!! I love the vintage look of it. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing creations with us. Hugs, Jenny :)

Marie said...

Great album! Nice to see an vintage album that's not so dark :)

Cristina83 said...

I love it! I'm so addicted to your blog lol! Your work is awesome!:)

Creative Genealogy Scrapbooking said...

I love the way you always amaze me with every new project. Très bien!
- Rowena