I received my Hello Kitty phone case today that my hubby gave to me for my birthday from
AquaCharms.com. Today we celebrate our wedding anniversary and it was perfect timing. I just love how it sparkles in the sun and all the detail is just so beautiful. Be sure to stop by AquaCharms.com and get yourself an adorable phone case for your phone. I also received my Fimo Nail Sticks for my nails and I LOVE IT! I added the Fimo roses with a rhinestone in the center and painted my nails with PINK glitter.



8 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! This is so dang cute! I love it! and what perfect timing :) That is awesome! I cant believe how adorable this is and the 3D look it gives off. WOW! Ive never seen anything like this before, thanks for sharing the link, its so you, (Im sure) your nails and your phone I bet look so cute together, take a pic of your nails and your phone together, thats gotta be some serious blingage :) Enjoy and dont drop it :S
Your nails and phone look SO GOOD together!! Love the fimo roses...not to raised just right. Even though you're sick sounds like it was a Great Anniversary and package delivery day :-)
Feel better and ENJOY your new BLINGAGE!!
Bona OMG this is great love the phone and the nails.My daughter would die for that cover she is a HK nut.LOL!! So much bling love it.TFS And happy Anniversary and wishing you many more
i like how you roll girl!
OOOOH~ I LOVE your new cell phone cover. I'll have to check this website out. TFS. Enjoy your new cover & Happy Anniversary to you!!!
Hey girly...
Wow loving the nails AND that phone cover!! I want one!! Love hello kitty. I hope your doing well. Ready for the Holidays???? I sure am not! I never am...so now im overwhelmed! lol some how i survie every season soo i'll be ok.
Thanks for sharing your bday gift.
hugs and keep in touch!
Elsa
Oh wow such a wonderful phone cover and you nails are so stunning...just popped over from youtube and your wonderful journal.
that is AMAZING BONA..ITS STUNNING I TELL YOU!! I LOVE ALL THE DETAILS AND YOUR NAILS..OMG YOUR NAILS ARE AWESOME..IS THAT A BLACKBERRY ...YOU SHOULD TOTALLY ADD MY BBM PIN..LOL I WOULD POST IT HERE BUT DONT WANT THE WORLD TO SEE.LOL MESSAGE ME IF U WANT IT..LOL
Post a Comment