Hi Everyone!
Here's my Vintage purse I created for my swap partner Sherry. I hosted a "What's in your Vintage Purse Swap" here on my blog and was really excited about the wonderful ladies that participated. The theme was "Shabby Chic" and to use a wooden purse from Michaels or any craft store. I love the thought of creating ten handmade projects and incorporating them to fit inside the purse and then be able to display everything after opening it. Its always wonderful to receive gifts, but its much more special when they're handmade. I'm excited to host another swap next month. Be sure to look out for my post on my blog. Thank you again ladies for particpating in my swap and I can't wait to see all your purses.
3 comments:
So gorgeous! I would love to do a swap with you sometime? I've never done one and it seems fun. Let me know if you would want to.. I love your work and would love to have a piece of inspiration from you:)
Brittany
hi Bona,
Just incredible! Thank you very much for sharing your beautiful swap and what a lovely arrangement that you've put everything together. Thanks for this inspiration!
Happy Spring
*
Bona this is just beautiful!!!
Post a Comment