We also wanted to thank you for all the support and wonderful comments on our iamrosesdt YouTube Channel; we have reached over 1,000 subscribers and what better way to celebrate than with PRIZES!
Here’s how for your chance to win:
- Hop along to each of the design team member's blogs and be sure to comment on their individual Summer 2011 Blog Hop post.
- There are 2 blog candy prizes are up for grabs!
- There is hidden blog candy in 2 of our design team member's blogs.
- We will be randomly selecting 2 winners from the comments on these blogs and will announce the winners on Wednesday, July 27th!
- Be sure to subscribe to the individual design team member's blogs as you hop along so you don't miss out on the winner announcement!
*The blog hop ENDS on Monday, June 25th at 9:00pm PT
Now on to what I created…
It's been awhile since I've created a clear mini album. Acrylic and Clear Plastic Sheets are one of my favorite materials to create with. Here I created a circle mini album using clear plastic sheets from AccuCut Craft, Sizzix Circle #3 die, Tim Holtz M & S Mini Bird & Cage Set and Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Circles Small die. I just love Prima's Sweet Fairy collection and knew it was perfect for this mini. On the cover I incorporated the gorgeous new spray SP1 - 151, a beautiful pink rose R60-0, my favorite small white flowers S10 -15, and a small white Gardenia curly petal GP2-1 for the bird's feather. I also added a beautiful trim with pearls from a gift I received from Karla. On the binding ring I added some gorgeous creme tulle that I just love from a gift I received from Brandy and a beautiful Prima bling charm. I just love creating mini albums.
Next up is Cindy. I’m sure she has something AMAZING to share with you!
In case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the I Am Roses design team members hopping today:
Arlene: www.butterflykisseswithlove.blogspot.com
Bona: www.keeponscrappin.blogspot.com
Cindy: www.cynthialoowho.blogspot.com
Ivett: ivettcarrillo.blogspot.com
Jo: www.paperdrama.blogspot.com
Karla: www.karlasloveblog.blogspot.com
Marisa: maribellscrapsportugal.blogspot.com
Rina: www.scrapmusubi.blogspot.com
Sandi: www.littlemissstamper.blogspot.com
Zoe: www.craftyx.blogspot.com
Before I go, here is a preview of one of the two I Am Roses blog candies that are up for grabs:
Thanks for coming by and playing along!
Hugs!
Bona
223 comments:
1 – 200 of 223 Newer› Newest»LOVE the colors on your mini and I love how you did a clear mini. Not many people do these anymore. :) Thanks for sharing!
I love your little mini. Thank for always inspiring us.
Hi Bona... love your mini album... the colors are so pretty!! and the cover is cute*
XoXo
Beautiful project. I really need to try my hand at an acrylic album. The colors along with the flowers are soooo pretty :) TFTCTW, Mercy
Love this mini and the flowers are over the top beauitful. Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring us.
Love the mini Bona! Your talent is just amazing.
I love your mini! and to use a clear mini is awesome....everything is so pretty....I am inspired to do this mini...thank you Marie
WOW BONA! This is so awesome! So pretty, I love it! :-)
wow this is really pretty love your mini
beautiful work. Love seeing what you come up with
Very Unique and Beautiful mini Bona..love your paper choice and embellies!
Your mini Album is so cute and adorable.
xoxo from portugal
This project is really cute...
Kisses
CarlaFerreira
Wondeful mini! tfs!
Marlene
memoriescrafted
Love your album...the bird cage and flowers are beautiful!!
Hi Bona-
Thank you for all the ideas. I find myself wondering what I can create and seeing your blog has shown me that the world is my oyster. I guess having the name Pearl, I have to start living up to it's creative ability..LOL
love it Bona!
That is the most beautiful rose I have ever seen. It looks great on your fab circle album.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the mini! I have never made any of the acrylic ones! Thanks for sharing!
Hopping on to the next blog!
So pretty Bon! I haven't made one of those acryllic minis in a while either. Love it! ♡
I love how you make the clear mini and it is just lovely.
wow i love it hugs Jamie
wow love it hugs Jamie
So pretty and inspiring! I've been wanting to do a clear mini and after seeing yours, I'M GOING TO!!
Bona love that pink rose! So pretty, love the colours!
so pretty and sweet! love it!
WOW WOW WOW....beautiful mini and the colors are so pretty.
Sooo Pretty! Love the colors and flowers... so spring like :)
TFS Debbie
crittersgrama YT
WOW your album is just amazing. FABULOUS ~ tfs
Scrappingmamma~ ustoleit@comcast.net
Beautiful mini album Bona.
Bona this tiny mni is adorable tfs.
Hugs
Love this mini.. Ive never tried a clear mini before.. i am going to have to try this out.. Thanks for sharing bona..
Maryann
amazing job!
butterflies and roses are a great combination!
Kisses from a sunshine country: Portugal!
Olga Quental
I just love the soft beautiful colors. I love the clear mini!! I so adore the whole mini!!
Bona, this is absolutely beautiful!! You have such a great talent. Thank you for sharing your ideas & skills with us.
And thank you for hosting a wonderful giveaway.
x0, Damaris
Adorable Bona, you make some of the most beautiful things. I love all the pastels perfect for summer! You are brilliant!! ♥HUGZ♥
Cynthia
I love all your minis and creative projects, Bona. Gorgeous mini...TFS
Gorgeous album - so very elegant -
you have such an incredible creative talent.
tabithagrace
Beautiful!!! Love those flowers!
I love your work. You are so talented Thanks for sharing all your art with us.
Diana
Love the mini its so pretty
Your clear album is really pretty.
oh Bona that's the cutest mini ever.
Thanks for sharing this with us...:}
Love the mini Bona!!! It is so gorgeous! Thanks for your inpiration and a chance to win!!
Hugs,
Leslie
You are so talented i love your creations they are amazing!!! Thanks for the chance to win!!!! Rosana Monagas
I have always been intimidated by those acrylic mini shapes. You make everything look so easy!
Oops, wrote on the wrong post...we'll try this again, "You and Arlene are the dynamic duo! Beautiful work...."
I've only just started scrapping an you are a big insparation to me! I love your work and your attitude to scrapping LOL!
Muito Amável!
Parabéns pelo projecto!
that is really super cute! :)
Pretty mini. I love the colors you used. TFS :)
Beautiful as always!
Love it!!!! Wonderful idea.....Thanks so much for sharing!
Angie
(QueenBeesCreations)
Saw teh video very cute. TFS
Jess B.
thatzuneek@gmail.com
So elegant and beautiful.
Such a sweet mini album! I love the softness of the colors! Thank you for sharing your creativity! :)
What a cute mini! I love all the flowers you used.
Love your little mini, great job!!!
I adore the use of the clear acrylic! It gives this album a fantasy quality that is very refreshing. The use of the flower petals for wings is ingenious! A spectacular mini!!!!
Your mini is magnificent! Love the soft colors and all the detail you employ in this album. Just absolutly beautiful!
~Sharon Rivas
Your mini is so lovely!!! What a wonderful peek of the lovely give away you team has going on!! Thankyou for sharing this generous chance at such lovely flowers.
Sandi
slschario@gmail.com
I love your mini, especially the cover! I have never used an acrylic album - maybe I need to give it a try:) Thanks for your inspiration!
So pretty Bona! Love this mini & how you used the IAR products!
Bona,
Gorgeous!! I have never been confident enought to try a clear album. But you make it look so beautiful & easy. Thanks for the inspiration.
Lori
This mini album is so pretty, beautiful flowers and beautiful colours!
Adore you and the mini Bona!!! ;)
Such a pretty mini Bona! Love the colors :)
Love your mini its so pretty, i'm in love with the paper you used!
Love this minialbum, the colors are so pretty. This is my first blog hop.
Such a pretty mini! Thanks for the inspiration!
yummy flowers from IAR , love your cute little mini album
Clear minis are an absolute favourite.. They look so delicate and chic! Amazing work Bona! :)
Hi Bona! Your projects are always fun and has enabled me to buy my bigshot pro and some of their dies! My husband supports me with hobby and now you're enabling me with iamroses. Hehehe! Keeponscrappin girl and keepusinspiring! Cheers!
- lalay102
I've always been intimidated by the acrylic albums but, this is so gorgeous I'm just gonna have to try one. TFS, Bonnie :-)
Bona, your albums are always so fabulous! Thanks for sharing this beautiful IAR project with us.
hugs, Lina
awesome bona..i love all of the gorgeous works the iam roses dt are doing..thanks for sharing - leilani
beautiful mini Bona.
love the colors, and love how its clear !!!
I love everything u make...You are a real inspiration...
This is GORGE!! Love those sweet papers & that pink rose on the cover is FAB-I have never tried making an acrylic album but I have to now :) x
Hi Bona,
Always an inspiration! Love the mini you made.
Hugs,
Heidi
Wowww....I have never thought to do a clear album. The cover is so beautiful.....it just about takes my brealth away.
GASP, i love clear albums, and this one is lovely, the pink flowers is cute beyond words
Beautiful!
Beautful Bona...I love the shabby style. Thanks for sharing with us!
*gina* scrappinology
I just love the idea of using clear albums and its an amazing job you have done on this one...
:)
Amina
great job bona love the colours and great use of the i am roses products. xxx joanne
Your mini is so cute! this is my next project an acrylic mini! hugs Deanna
great blog hop and love your project, I love following your utube videos.
Beautiful mini Bona! Love all the little goodies you used to decorate it. Have never done a clear albumm before - too chicken :) Thanks for the chance to win!
rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com
love your mini...the colors are so sweet!!!TFS
best regards,
Wanda
Bona, Thanks for continuing to inspire so many of us here on YT. Because of you, I now love to create anything shabby chic! This is beautiful!
Hugs,
Aimee :0)
I love the colors you used in this mini. I think I might want some of the clear stuff you used. Where can I get some?
Love your Mini Bona!! Love to blog hop!
scrapping601
loving this clear mini!!!
I've always been intimidated by the acrylic. I'm going to have to try it now.
Thank You!
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL...
Very nice acrylic mini.
your projects always inspire me to create! it's a beautiful mini! laura j
love the little mini. Thanks for sharing.
It's beautiful...thank you for taking the time to share. **can you bring back the dollar bin altered art?** I love how you think outside of the "bin":)
Julie
I can't wait to try one of these. I have a bunch of acrylic I can use. Yours is so pretty. Love ya Bona
Pretty!
~Hope
Your clear mini is so so Cute!! I Love all your work and I Love IAR!
Thanks for the chance to win.
super yummy delicious i am roses!!! awesome work
So gorgeous!! love Acrylic albums. TFS, Shelley
Hi Bona, I love the mini and I always enjoy watching all your videos!!! I have purchased some of your chipboard shapes and hope to order more. Thank you for the chance to win some gorgeous flowers!!!
Mary
Bona I love you mini album super beautiful.
I've never done a clear album! Never, in all my scraping years. I need to fix that!
This is cute. I wish I had some of that stuff to work with.
Greeting from Belgium
Fénicia
Beautiful mini Arlene. Love how you used the acrylic Patti
So very pretty, I love your ideas.
What an adorable album Bona!! Love what you create using all your dies.!!
Love your mini album! U inspired me to make my first mini album! TFS
Wow! Your mini is gorgeous!
I love how you created this mini using the clear sheets! I have never worked with clear acrylic sheets in any of my projects! You've definitely inspired me to try it out. Awesome mini Bona!
i love your acrylic mini album. the colors are so cute. it came out wonderful. its beautiful
hugs
stephanie collins
stephanoid69-yt
stephanoid69@msn.com
Hi Bona,
I adore the beautiful pink rose on the cover!
Just beautiful!
And the pearl trim? Lovely.
I also like to work with clear material like acrilic...
Thanks for the chance to enter this blog hop.
take care,
Mónica
I absolutely love that little acrylic mini! I have yet to make one out of acrylic but it's on my long list of things to try! TFS Bona!
I love your mini! I can't get enough of Prima's Sweet Fairy paper collection!
awesome project bona tfs
Bona, what a beautiful mini! I love how you used acrylic. I always find acrylic challenging to use! So shabby and I love it! ~Leslie
Such a pretty album. The clear album is a nice change every so often. Thanks for sharing and your inspirations! Love all your projects.
Beautiful project!
pretty mini
Absolutely love it...especially the colors!!
Absolutely gorgeous! Love your style!
Bona , this is gorgeous! you are super talented and I can see why you and Arlene are friends, you are both so talented.Thanks for sharing, Lacey
Very shabby chic, and gorgeous, thanks for sharing
Love your acrylic mini album. I love to use that as well. Love the flowers used on your project. Great job Bon!
hugs,
Leonie
Wow amazing. So beautiful. Love the colors.
I love your creation!!! Acrylic minis have always been difficult for me. Super Shabby Shic...Love it! This blog hop is fun and thanks for chance to win these beautiful flowers.
This is just adorable - I feel very inspired thanks!
Beautiful Mini Album! TFS!
I just love your mini's! This is beautiful, I love the soft colors!
I love the color combination on your mini. You always make awesome minis :)
So pretty. Your Mini's are always awesome.
So pretty! Thanks for sharing!
Very beautiful mini and I love love iamroses {no matter how much I order, its never enought}.
cute mini
I love the acetate. You make such a big impact with such a small space. Thanks for the inspiration!
Your album is so fabulously feminine!
The clear edges gives it a airy feel.Very pretty
This is gorgeous! I have never made a clear mini. You have inspired me to try making one! So pretty :)
loove ur project.. loove the whole shabby look.. so pretty and creative!! =)
What a cute mini! Bona, you have a wonderful gift for correlating colors and putting things together...they always come out so pretty! Love all your creations! Thanks for sharing Bona!
Beautiful Bona! Love the colors!
So so pretty Bona, you just come out with such awesome projects that are so cute. Thank you for inspiring me to create.
xx :-)
Jude
Very cute
i heart your cLear mini....aLL the detaiLs are awesome...TFS...hugs Liann
excellent mini! Love it
Natasha from Russia :)
Beautiful project !1 I loved the clear mini !
Bona this is so pretty. Pink and white are always a greay combination.
I love the mini, the flowers and especially candy made of flowers.
Super duper adorable, as always.
That clear album is just such an awesome idea.
You rock!!
TFS!!
;0)
Norma
Thank you for your time you put into your blog, i love everything you make! You are awesome!
Bona The mini and the colors are beautiful as always! Thanks for the inspiration.
I love your mini album. I have never tried any clear albums yet thanks for the push it looks gorgeous!!
Bona, just a little note of thanks ! It seems every time I turn around....
here you are creating yet ANOTHER wonderful surprise! I love this one, too !
As ever, Moe
Bona, as ever, a BEAUTIFUL creation!
Such a cute mini. I wish I were as creative as you Bona
So lovely! Love the colors! :)
You are so talented. Lovely creation!
The sprays are awesome! What a great project you made. Thanks for sharing!
Love it so much, awesome job! Thanks for sharing! ~Tracy~
This mini album is so pretty. Thanks for the inspiration.
I love your mini album. It's beautiful. I admire your talent. Johanne L.
Beautiful mini. I love Iamroses flowers.
So shabby chic! Love it Bona!
Hello Bona,
Luv you newest mini so cute and creative. You never dissapoint you are so creative. Good Luck to All
Hello Bona,
Luv you newest mini so cute and creative. You never dissapoint you are so creative. Good Luck to All
Beautiful album! Thank you for sharing your talents with us!
beautiful mini album Bona..I love your work
I love following your creations, this was beautiful.
Bona! This is so adorable! I have always wanted to create an acrylic mini and have yet to do so. You have inspired me to make one very soon! Thanks as always for sharing your amazing creations!
XoXo,
Katie
Just beautiful!
So pretty, I love doing acrylic albums
Love your mini and the flowers! Gourgeous!!!
so beautiful as usual your creativity is out of this world tfs
You have done such a beautiful job. Just amazing talent. thanks for great inspiration.
Soooo very pretty... Love the shabby chic look.... Thanks for sharing.
loving everything about this mini. its fab bona.
rhelm@tampabay.rr.com
WOW Bona, total cuteness that shabby mini is I so heart it all you girls on the team has a ton of talent. Now I have to go back to your pics and drool so i can look at every detail on your mini. Mucho hugs, Anna
OMG that is so cut! I Love i!
Love the colors you used!!! Always love your creations!! Keep em coming!!
So Cute! the detail is Awesome!
This is the cutest little mini with so much to look at and enjoy thanks for sharing
SOOOO CUTE!!!!!
So gorgeous!! thankyou for sharring.
I love this mini album! Thanks for sharing another amazing creation.
jnj_182 at yahoo dot com
Love the little mini book!!! So Sweet!!! Patti
I have a lot of the clear sheet and I have now been inspired to actually use it on my projects! THANKS!
-Edith
Very Beautiful!love the colors..
Oh my goodness, Bona, this is over the top gorgeous!!! Love those special little touches you've added to this fabulous album! Thanks for sharing! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina
Bona...my girl.....This is sooo beautiful! Alwasy elegant and fantastic! Thanks for always inspiring me!!! xx
Beautiful work Bona! ❤
Hi Bona. I just wanted to tell you that this is really wonderful. I enjoy seeing all of your projects and how you have been designing your own die-cuts. That is truly amazing. I love how you came up with the sewing machine. When I get richer I am going to order one for my Mom as she sews doll clothes for all these women on eBay and I know she would really love your talents. Sorry I rambled on, but this is my first time to your blog. :O) Hugs, Lisa G
I love it,
Your work always amazes me with creative beauty!
Beautiful! I just love the mini.
hi bona thank you so much for sharing with us your projects. they are just beautiful
Post a Comment