My daughter Ariana loves jewelry and wanted to give her best friend Amanda jewelry for her birthday. I thought it would be pretty to add I Am Roses flowers to the front of these adorable pink sheer organza heart shape bags I received as a gift from Jan. I loved how they turned out. You can also add gift cards which will make perfect stocking stuffers for Christmas. Listed below are all the flowers I added to each bags.
R77 - 611 Pink/Yellow Two Toned Rose
CA1 - 151 White Carnations
S10 -32 Small White/Pink Flower
R40 - 70 White Rose
T26 - 120 Med Pink Rose Buds
ZQL0 - 720 Soft Green Two Toned Maple Leaves
R40 - 526 Pink/Yellow Two Toned
S3 - 152 White Cherry Blossoms
T1 - 151 White Mini Rose Buds
1 comment:
Hi.. i really love all the things you made. you have such a great talent and wonderful ideas, it gives me goosebumps. keep up the good work.
Post a Comment