Hi Everyone!
I'm having so much fun making favor bags these past several days. I thought it would be fun to create a bag with the K & Company Engraved Garden design paper and layer it with a wax favor bag made from Wax Paper. I embellished both bags with a ton of gorgeous I Am Roses flowers. I loved that you can see the design paper through the wax paper. It give the bags a softer look to it. You can also use either bags separate as well. This create a wonderful favor bag to give to a friend. Listed below are all the IAR flowers I incorporated on my favor bags.
Soft Brown Short Paper Flowers Spray
Mixed Brown Paper Flowers
Brown Small Skeleton leaves
Small Brown Flowers
Brown Tan Cherry Blossoms
White Roses Leave (No Stem)
R40 Black and Brown: Out of Stock
No comments:
Post a Comment