May 7, 2012
May IARCC
Hi Everyone!
Come join I Am Roses on another color challenge for Mother's Day. All the details will be posted on I Am Roses Challenge Blog. Here, I created a favor treat bag for all the mom's I will see on Mother's Day this weekend. I used Sizzix Big Pro Bags with Handles #3 Die and K & Company's Abrianna Collection. I loved how the collection had Turquoise and Purple in the design paper. I first layered some of my favorite trim from Hobby Lobby, then added some design paper which I used my Fiskars Scallop Eyelet Punch. I also embellished the bag with Recollections die cuts from Michaels and added some pop dots to add some dimension. I then added a gorgeous I Am Roses White Flower, Two Toned Turquoise Cherry Blossom, Two Toned Purple Cherry Blossom, Mini Turquoise Roses and added Karla's Brown leaf spray. Be sure to stop by I Am Roses Challenge Blog and come join the fun. I can't wait to see my family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
this looks awesome, they better not throw them away LOL
pretty Bon!
so pretty Bona! I love the idea of a little gift basket ;)
You are one clever crafting lady! Love it!
This is tooo cute Bona!!! =)
Gorgeous Bona! I love all of the layers!
Hugs,
Candi
Post a Comment