

Hi Everyone!
Here's a fun Sophie Balloon Pop-Up card I created for Maddy's birthday. I used the new Serendipidity and Shine On collection by Basic Grey and Sizzix Scallop Circle 3-D Pop-Up Card die. The possibilties are endless with these pop-up cards and there's so many different ones I can't wait to create. I added a banner using my Fiskars Jenny Bowlin punch and stamped "Happy" using my the Studio G Thick Alpha stamp set. I really loved how the banner punch coordinated with the banners on the design paper. To create the grass, I used my Fiskars Grass Edge punch and added a strip of design paper on the back which I folded in half and place a poodle die cut in front. I used my Stammpin Up Label Punch and stamped the sentiment "Birthday" on some design paper from my Studio G Birthday Hello stamp set. For the front of the card, I added some coordinating canvas and cardstock border diecuts and layed some pretty trim I purchased from my local Hobby Lobby. On the bottom corner I layed two flower die cuts and placed a cupcake on top. I'm excited to give Maddy her birthday card and now I off to make one for Natalie.
2 comments:
your card is so cute, love pop-up cards, best wishes.
I just watched the You Tube video on this, and i am trying to figure how to make the pop up part, I do not have the die cut. This is such a fun card, I bookmarked, gonna give it a try soon!! Love it love it!!
cathyplus5.blogspot.com
Post a Comment