Hi Ladies!
Wow! That was fast. heehee I posted in the last post everyone that is participating in the swap based on your comment. I still need a Angel Swapper. If you're interested, leave a comment on either the last post or this post and I will add your name. To select the swap partners, I just started from the top and bottom and worked my way in. Thank you so much ladies for signing up and participating. Please keep in touch with eachother. This will be so much fun and I can't wait to see all your clipboards. Have fun creating! Below are all the swap partners.
Bona-Violet
Rebecca-Ana
Kim-Elizabeth
Kristina-Sharon O.
Noel-Yolanda
Tina-Leonie
Kelly-Lyn B.
Denetra-Tina C.
Gina-Rosie N.
Sarah S.-Stacy
11 comments:
How bummed am i just got home and seen ur vid and it is closed already waa waa. I hope u do another one that is a stinking cute swap. Iwill just make one for poops and giggles. Awesome idea. Have fun mucho hugs, anna
Filled up super fast! This is going to be fun! Thank you for hosting this! Hugs, Elizabeth
Hi Bona - my email address is njgardengirl@embarqmail.com. Thank you for including me in your swap. I really appreciate it!
Hi Bona,
I tried to contact my partner "Lori" but my message came back to me saying there was no such
address. How else can I contact her?
I'm really excited about the swap.
My first tag swap.
Thanks,
Marion
I am posting this here too...my info...My partner is Tina C.
Email:denetrasc@yahoo.com
YT: denetrasc
OMGoodness!! I get to swap with Bona!!!!! Woooooooooohoooooooo!!! Hallelujah!! So happy!!
Hi Bona, just wanted to let you know that Rebecca and I are in contact already!!! yay...and I started my project!! so much fun...
Here is my info... My partner is Leonie...
My email is t_mwalker@hotmail.com
My you tube is topcropper
I am going shopping tomorrow for some tags and clothes pins lol! This is gonna be fun!
Hi Tina!!! :)
Excited to be your partner! I will begin tonight and can't wait to swap with you! Thanks for being my partner. My info is scrapaliciousleo YT channel or scrapaliciousleo@gmail.com
FUN!!!
hugs,
Leonie
Just sent my pakage to my partner Rebecca...yay...
I still have not got mine from my partner
Post a Comment