December 1, 2013

IAR "Tis the Season" Blog Hop

Hi Everyone!

WELCOME! to the I Am Roses “Tis the Season” Blog Hop. We have so much holiday inspiration coming to you from our Designers. You should be coming from Joy Nieva's blog. I'm excited to be part of this hop and here's my Christmas projects I created this year.

I decided to create two 12 Days of Christmas Advent Calendars for my daughters Maddy and Ashley. I've been have a blast creating different projects with the We R Memory Envelope Punch Board.The drawers I created were just perfect for the calenders and both my girls just get a kick out of pulling the drawers. I plan to fill them will little goodies for them. Of course Maddy's will be filled with Legos and Ashley's will be filled with scrapbooking goodies.


Here's Maddy's 12 Days of Christmas Advent Calendar I created for her. The paper collection I used was Heidi Swapp's Believe Collection. I'm so in love with this collection. I'm really loving the color black that she incorporated in the design papers. On top of the Advent Calendar I added a lot of gorgeous I Am Roses flowers. I first layered a gorgeous lace from Lavish Laces and fussy cut some images from the design papers. I also die cut some beautiful pine branches from my Diemond Dies die. All the beautiful flowers I layered are listed below.


Big White Gardenia GB5-15
Red Roses R77-79
Christmas Mixed Lily Flowers LY1-79
Mixed Big Red & White Christmas Poinsettia CF1-78
Christmas Mixed Flowers R21-79
Small White Flower R19-79
Small Mixed Christmas Paper flowers S10-79


Here's Ashley's 12 Days of Christmas Advent Calendar created with DCWV's Christmas Made Stack. I thought It would be fun to create the drawers into a shape of a Christmas Tree. I added a large red satin bow that I created with Zutter's Bow-it-All from Blitsy. On the center of the bow, I added the gorgeous Red Roses R77-79 and below I added my new favorite Christmas Mixed Lily Flowers LY1-79.


Thank you so much for stopping by and participating in I Am Roses "Tis the Season" Blog Hop. Below are the rules for a chance to win and the next blog you'll be hopping to. Have fun hopping!!!


Here’s how for your chance to win:

◾Hop along to each of the Designers’ blogs and be sure to comment on their individual "Tis the Season” Blog Post

◾There are 2 HIDDEN BLOG CANDY PRIZES up for grabs in TWO of our Designers’ blogs!

◾Be sure to subscribe/follow the I Am Roses Challenge Blog (http://iamroses-challenge.blogspot.com/).

◾Commenting along the way highly increases your chance of winning the prize package.

◾Comments will be CLOSED on 11:59pm PST on Sunday, December 7th

◾We will be randomly selecting 2 winners from the comments on two of the blogs and will announce the winners on the I Am Roses Challenge Blog.

Next up is. Ivett Carillo

In case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the I Am Roses Design Team & Friends hopping today:

Donna Smith
R.Maria Sabina
Jo Thompson
Tamara Potocnik
Joy Nieva
Bona Rivera-Tran
Ivett Carillo
Cindy Anderson
Marisa Figuierido
Aliscia Clements
Patricia Da Silva *(Please leave a comment on her YouTube video)
Rina Galit
Leslie Prinkki
Arlene Cuevas

Good Luck!

38 comments:

Jo said...

Advent calendars are fun, I would make one but I would run out of clever ideas of what to put inside lol. Fab job Bona!

serenity6883 said...

HI Bona, first time blog hopper here. I'm having so much fun. Your advent calendars are so pretty, what fun to make drawers for the treats. Love it. Take care. Niki.

Unknown said...

Fabulous advent calendar, and stacking in the shape of the tree, such a cute idea. Beautiful red bow with white flower.

Maria said...

Wow you did a wonderful job. Turned out so pretty

Unknown said...

These turned out really nice. I like Maddy's more but both are beautiful. Thanks Bona!

Unknown said...

Beautiful advent calendar!
Jasmina

Unknown said...

Marvelous ...

Suzi Mac said...

Oh my goodness, what beautiful Advent calendars you've created. Your girls must be delighted with them. Stunning projects. Thank you for the inspiration. Hugs Suzi x

mary_chu said...

Fabolous! It is so hard to me make so big and nice works! Hope to try in future!

Tamara said...

I love it.
There's just enough space for crafting gifts in those drawers. :)
Hugs,
tamara

Anonymous said...

Your advent calenders are gorgeous, the roses are the perfect touch, just beautiful
Hugs Julie P

Nanna said...

Your advent calendars are so pretty, i love it!!

linda said...

This is great. I've never done an advent calender before maybe I should try it

Unknown said...

Love it! Did you make all the little boxes or did it come like that? It is so festive. Thank you~Lynda

~* steph :) *~ said...

love them, bona! thanks for sharing and happy holidays! *hugs* and much aloha, steph :)

lydbug said...

Gorgeous advent calendars Bona !!!
LOVE LOVE them.
can't wait to make one myself.

Unknown said...

Wow, great advent calendars! they are awesome. TFS

Kate Yetter said...

What fun advent calendars. I love how you personalized each one for your kids. So fun.
Kate

Annie Rose said...

Wow, these are both so awesome! I love how different they are. I love them. Great job! :)

ImissBQ said...

what a cute and fun project!!

Irene Lucia said...

Totally love your advent calendars! Hugs, Irene

paperpapier said...

gorgeous advent calendars..!

caroline said...

just perfect
caroline x

carole said...

I love it. Went to make one for my grandbaby and thought id wait till next year. Lol hes still not big on waiting for another time to open something. Lol TFS. Carole

famillemarleau said...

Those look amazing. Love them. Thanks for sharing, Johanne Lacombe

Maribell'Scraps said...

Lovely idea Bona, thanks for sharing and giving us such inspiration.

Bonjourscrap said...

Nice calendars. TFS !

Unknown said...

Love the black accents. What a cool combination of colors. I love the tree shaped one. So much fun.

Renee Collier said...

Lovely design and colors! Fun for the girls! TFS.

Crafted by Suzy said...

I just love the IAR flowers they are so beautiful and your projects are amazing. Your daughters are lucky to have a talented mom like you.

Anonymous said...

love the advent idea, your choice of paper you chose is so pretty TFS

tanyacox said...

Both of your calendars are so pretty! You are an amazing crafter!

Sharon Vrenna said...

These advent calendars are absolutely adorable!

Unknown said...

I love it Bona!

Unknown said...

Beautiful project!! I love IT!!
And i love I Am roses in my projects!!!
Thank for the inspiration!!!
Kissies,
Sara

Donna said...

Love the advent calendars. Great job with them. So glad you've joined us this month.
hugs
Donna xx

vivie said...

oh love them!!! above all Christmas tree calendar!!!

Joy said...

How wonderful you made such a beautiful advent calendars for your daughters. I love them both :)