February 9, 2015

Favor Box/Bag Kit Swap

by

Hi Everyone!

I'm so excited to host another swap. I've been wanting to host this swap for quite some time now. As many of you know, I love dies, favors and this was just perfect for a swap. Please read all the details below and have FUN putting your kits together.

* Create 4 Favor Box or Bag Kits. The fifth kit is yours to keep or you can use it as your sample in your video. This will help your swap partners know what their favor looks like all ready made. Make all four that same.
* Theme: There's No theme. (Lots of Holidays coming up. You can create one for an up coming holiday)
* Paper Collection: Any
* One stamped image or any image.
* Embellishments: Please have one of the following on your favor, Sentiment(die cut, stamped, stickers, etc.), Flowers and Lace. Its optional to add more.
* Add your information on the back of the packaging or add a business card (YT Channel, Blog, Facebook, Instagram etc.)
* Challenge(Optional): Glitter
* I would love for you to go all out on your favors. This will be great for everyone to see all the different favors out there.

* PLEASE be fair to everyone participating. If you're unable to continue the swap, please notify me ASAP, therefore this will give me enough time to contact an Angel Swapper.

These need to be sent to me no later than March 8th. This will give you plenty of time to create. Please enclose the same amount of postage that it cost you to send it to me. If you're sending it in a small box, I will recycle your box and send it back to you( Just leave me a note). Also, when sending an envelope, please enclose a larger one for me to send back. As we all know, our swap partners love to send goodies. I just don't want the kits to get damaged. Please no pre-paid postage. You can send me either money, PayPal or stamps.

Thank you all for participating. Have a blast creating! :)

Email me once you're ready to send me your package. You can message me on my Facebook or YouTube Channel and I will give you my address.

Groups:

Group1
Favored Favors- Received
UCYIMADIVA- Received
nurselarelle~ Received
sudmorris- Received
Amadoreros- Received

Group 2
Jamie Schnirch- Received
putsomeblingonit~ Received
Jenny Billings
sewgoodall~ Received
LiveLoveScrap- Completed

Group 3
Jennifer Cruz- Received
Happyscrappy45- Received
Erica Fields~ Received
tellhimthanku~ Received
Simple Shimmery ScrapsReceived

Group 4
Luvstamp07- Received
papersnstuff- Received
sheila mcnabb
MyTeddyboo- Received
Crafty Hilo Girl- Received

Group 5
chuca13
vadoll70- Received
Madisen Res- Received
chevy143r- Received
miriam rivas~ Received

Angel Swappers
Simply Shimmery Scraps
scrapdaworld

8 comments:

Jenny said...

Thank you Bona for hosting! I'm so excited!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Bona,
I'm in this swap and in group 5. I'm Chevy143r on you tube and I apologize for posting here but I can't figure out how to send you a private message through YouTube, o_0 sorry. Can you pls send me your address to mail out my party favors. Thank you so much.

KeeponScrappin said...

Hi Mica,
You can email me at bonbontran@yahoo.com.

LARELLE-SUSANNE said...

super excited! Hugs

F said...

Hi Bona. I emailed you at the beginning of the week to the address you posted to get the address and I sent a message on youtube (which I am not sure if I did right...LOL). I still don't have the address.
_Fred.
sudmorris

KeeponScrappin said...

Hi Fred,
I'm so sorry, I thought I sent it. It went to my draft for some strange reason. Just sent it.

MetalFimo2 said...

complimenti per i tuoi lavori, brava ciao.

Francis W said...

This sounds like a fun and creative swap to participate in.