April 23, 2010

Diary Party Favor

Our kids are never too young to have party favors. I thought this would make a cute party favor for our teenage girls. I purchased the Sizzix Telephone Diary Originals Die(Retired) from Ebay(Seller: sizzix_outlet). The actual size measures 3 x 2 1/4". Its such an adorable die.


5 comments:

Jude said...

This is such a nice thing to do for your girls Bona, really pretty. I bet they love it.
Thank you for sharing.
Have a great weekend.
X :-)

mamascrapper69 said...

this is very very gorgeous!! i love it. thanks for sharing your wonderful creations with us.

Banner Market said...

Very pretty, I love love love that rose! WOW! You did an amazing job as always :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

so pretty! you always have great ideas with lots of details!

Anonymous said...

fabulous idea bona! you are so right-you are never too old for favors :)

have a great night!

xo
sarabeth