April 30, 2010

Nadia's Mini Album

I had hosted a giveaway on my YouTube Channel (livelovescrap) last month to celebrate my 2000 subscribers. My husband had to select one winner to win a custom mini of their choice based one their answer to my question. My question was " What got you started into creating mini albums"? There were a lot of comments and I wanted to thank my hubby for reading every single one. It was too cute because he went into another room to read the comments, then he narrowed it down to his favorites and then chose Nadia's. Here's Nadia's answer to my question:

I'm a mini newb but I started making minis because I LOVE the touch, feel & smell (ahem...stazon & bubble gum-scented stamp cleaner) of scrapbooking. Embellies no longer hide behind plastic. Colors pop! Feathers, fibers and flocking can be petted. A mini invites a person to interact with it, by opening up secret doors & pulling out journal tags or hidden pictures. It allows the scrapbook artist to get super creative in the process and make some serious executive decisions. It's fun for everyone.

Congratulations again Nadia!








6 comments:

mississchic said...

Nadia's album is going to make her so happy. Anything made by Bona herself is better than a personalized message and signature by the King, Tim Holtz.:) Love your background on the blog. Bright pink and blue, gorgeous!

Banner Market said...

What a beautiful mini! Love the papers and the feathers, what a great choice :) Shell love it!

Jodi said...

This is a beautiful album Nadia! Gorgeous work!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Bobbie Lynn said...

Another beautiful mini album. Thanks for sharing.

Velma said...

Beautiful! Love, Velma

KraftyBuns said...

Thats so cute!! I love all your work!
Britt :)