I instantly fell in love with the Paint Stick Album I had seen in the Somerset Studio magazine. I wanted to host a swap and see all the different types of creations you can create with the paint stick. I will post the complete details once the swap closes. Please leave in your comment that you're in and to also add your YouTube Channel name and Blog. Also, check back on this post if you're in the swap. I will also need one Angel Swapper. Thank you and can't wait.


I don't know the names of the design papers, therefore I'm listing them by images.
Group
1. Pink and Red Floral ~
Bona2. Vintage People ~
Martha3. Bingo Cards ~
Sarah4. Clocks ~
Carolina5. Musical Notes ~
Bethany6. Measuring Tape ~
TaffyAngel swapper
1.
Arlene
12 comments:
Hi Bona, I'd like to sign up for the swap, using the musical notes paper.
Bethany (you tube: BAcraftygirl)
Hi Bona,
This will be a super challenge! Lol!! I would like to use the Clock Page.
Thanks,
Carolina (Carolinascreations on YT)
Bona, count me in.. :) I'd love to participate in this.. :)
taffyscrappen.blogspot.com
vmtee (yt)
measuring tape.
thanks
Hi Bona, i'd like to sign up.
I would like to use the bingo card page.
Sarah (youtube:farrah215)
Bona I would like to sign up for the measuring tape.
Thanks, Amy Coleman
amycolemanrn@gmail.com
Hi Bona,
I would just love to be one of the five to participate in this swap. It would be a first swap for me, but I am excited and ready for it! I already have a ton of ideas going. my channel is KISW1980 or mkwindsor@live.ca.
Thankyou!
Kim
Not sure if I made it on time Bon... put me down for the vintage people. :-)
Hi Bona: I hope this works. I would like to be in this swap(Paint Stick Album Swap. with the vintage people)Thanks.Martha
Hey Bon, can I be an Angel swapper if I didn't make it? :-) Thanks, Ar
Hi Bona: I saw Arlene wanted the same page and I know it took me a little time to figure out how to send it via Blog if you like I can give the change to Arlene I really don't mind ( I really mean it) Hugs Martha.PS I figured it out all on my own my oldest daughter is not here so I thought well I just have to learn on my own and I think I did it. Sorry that's why I send the message through YT.Hugs MArtha.
Hi Bona! I got here too late, but would love to be an ANGEL swapper for this project if I could. Please let me know. I saw this in Somerset and loved it too, that's why I came over,it's ok, maybe next time....but I would love to be an Angel for this project! Thanks for doing this:) Jules:)
do you have a pic of the completed stick album??? thanks Pam
Post a Comment