August 31, 2010

Ribbon in my Doritos Bag

This is what happens when your 5 year old loves to scrapbook too. I was craving for Doritos and sure enough when I opened the bag...I find a piece of ribbon. I couldn't help but laugh so hard. This definitely was the last place I would expect to find ribbon. I just had to take a picture right away and share it with everyone. LOL!!!!

9 comments:

mississchic said...

That's new. LOL.

Cindy said...

haha, that's funny!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

LMAO!! That is hilarious!!

Jenny said...

AWWW, that is too cute. I'm glad you took a picture because years from now you'll be happy to have that memory. I'm so glad your daughter loves to scrapbook with you. My daughter used to also, but she grew out of it. Thank you for sharing this with us. Take care, Jenny :)

Joy said...

LOL! That's the least spot you'll find your ribbon! Your daughter is so funny :) thanks for sharing a good laugh!

Tfriday said...

Too funny, Bona. I crave doritos too. That is my fav chips. TFS!! Hugs, friday

Arlene said...

Way funny! But wouldn't that be cool to open a bag of Doritos and find Tim Holtz in there! LOL!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Bona for sharing that, thats too funny....lol

Luv all your videos and sharing
*May

RuthAnn W said...

That is SO FUNNY...Youre daughter is just to cute...You know that you're a serious scrapper when there is ribbon in your Doritos LOL..Running out of ribbon storage? LOL..Have A Great Week!