January 28, 2011

Curio Dress Form Calendar/ Mini

I just love dress forms and thought it would be perfect to have a dress form calendar in my craft room using Basic Grey's Curio Collection. I've been wanting to create a dress form mini album with my custom dress form die I had designed for quit some time. Then I thought, it would be perfect to create a calendar and after the year is over convert it into a mini album. I plan on adding a picture of my family that I had taken that month for the entire year. When I look at my mini album, I have photos of my family in 2011.

Here's my dress form calendar.

Here's my dress form mini album.

4 comments:

Jensters said...

So amazing love these x

IslandV said...

OH I LOVE THIS! How much are your kits? And where did you get the dress form die from to cut the shape? TFS!

Sandy Ang said...

What a unique idea - calendar in a dress form shape. And how fab to be able to incorporate favourite photos !

Teri said...

So cute, would love to see the rest of the pages!