January 31, 2011

Lovin' Lindy Hop! ***CLOSED***



HI Everyone!

Today is Lindy's Lovin Hop and I'm super excited to share with you my favorite products from LindyStampGang. Each of the ladies from the design team will share a project they created using those products. Be sure to leave a comment and get a chance to win our favorite products.

For my card I created, I painted the flower with my favorite PINK color using the Starburst Stains in Cotton Candy Pink. The leaves I stained using the Starburst Stains in Ponderosa Pine Olive and the baby roses I stained using the Starburst stains in Cocoa Bean Copper. These are my most favorite colors that I incorporate in all my projects. Be sure to stop by all our design teams blog and leave a comment. Have fun blog hopping!

I will announce the winner on Feb.2 at 1pm (Pacific Time).


My favorite Starburst Stains: Cotton Candy Pink, Ponderosa Pine Olive and Cocoa Bean Copper.


112 comments:

Colleen O said...

I am really liking how the Starburs stains look on your flower. Thanks for sharing your card. col_olear@pacbell.net

JustaFewDesigns said...

Oh Bona your card is so elegant! I JUST LOVE your style!
TFS your talent.
Warm Regards
Elsa

Marla said...

Great project. I love the starburst stains because of the glimmer and the NEVER clog up!!

Jenn said...

The starburst stain really gave a nice look to the flower on your card. Great card

Aideen said...

Love, love, LOVE the flower-this is just gorgeous!!!

Jocelyn said...

Love the card and loving the starburst stains! jocelyn.bond@yahoo.com

mariew said...

Loving the starburst stains!!! Can't wait to see more.. Love it!!!

wiltshiremarie@yahoo.com =)

Heather said...

Beautiful card. The cotton candy pink is one of my new favorite colors too. TFS, Heather

joy said...

Very elegant card. The flowers are so perfect. TFS!
joytiongco@gmail.com

Lilly said...

Cute card Bona! I love the pink and black combo.

Jennifer said...

Wow Bona, what a fantastic card. I've never seen starburst stains before. I'll have to go and check them out.

Jennifer
jnj_182@yahoo.com

Marian said...

Beautiful the card. Love the colors! I don't know if we have in Holland these starburst stains but I love these ones.
Hugs from Marian.

Unknown said...

Beautiful elegant card. Love your colors and the design. Thank you for sharing, those colors are some of my faves as well.
roselaquay@hotmail.com

Jessica said...

Beautiful Bona, I really want to try some of this stuff! Thanks for shairng!

Bethany said...

So that's what you stain flowers with! It looks so pretty!

Marionment said...

I love the colors you used. Also, I love the Starburst stains. Thanks for sharing and a chance to win.
marionment@msn.com

Anonymous said...

Love it. Tks for sharing
Maria

marial302003@yahoo.com

Doris T. said...

Bona - LOVE your card! The cotton candy color is my fav too :)
Doris
Momsbeenscrappin at yahoo dot com

Amy said...

I love that copper color and that pink is divine! Gorgeous card. Thank you for the chance to win - those colors look awesome! TFS! amyversprille@yahoo.com - just in case I am the lucky lady!

LiveLaughScrap said...

What a beautiful card. Love the colors. I have never tired LSG products. Thanks for the chance to win. Great blog hop!!
Lori

Nichola said...

I love that flower, it is so cute and feminine =)

kim said...

Your card is beautiful. I can not wait to get my hands on some of these products. everything I have seen on this hop has beeen amazing.

Kim
k1i2m3@cox.net

Lisa said...

Your card is simply elegant! I would love to try some of these products. Thanks for sharing your talent.

lisablodgett@gmail.com

Chevygirl said...

very elegant bona, i love it. tfs!

Zakitty said...

thanks for the product info, need my Feb scrapbooking allowance now.

Anonymous said...

Simply beautiful. Thanks for sharing. AmerAmy abnet165@acegroup.cc

Just Me said...

Great card Bona, so pretty!! thanks for sharing!!!
Mari

Trudi said...

Your card is lovely, as is all your creations! Thanks for sharing.

Luann said...

I really like the elegance of your card. Love the Starburs you incorporated.

Thanks for your creativity.

Becky Dunham said...

Bona - this is gorgeous! I can see why those would be your favorite colors - I am partial to those colors too :)

rdunham at q dot com

mississchic said...

Gorgeous Very elegant. mississchic @ yahoo dotcom

MissChicas said...

Love love love the look of those LSG stains! I sooo wish I had some to play with...thanks so much for sharing your incredible talent and creativity! :)
Misschicas1@yahoo.com

Bonnie said...

I really love how you made a simple card look so elegant! I've not tried LSG products yet but, I am very excited to give them a try because I keep hearing so many good things about them from my sister. TFS, Bonnie :-)
bshackles@gmail.com

Mary Jane said...

I haven't tried these products yet but I must say this blog hop has me excited to order some. Love your card.

Ashley Nicole said...

Beautiful as always Bona. I love Lindy products and Cotton Candy Pink is my favorite.
Nikki
glamoroussideofscrapping@gmail.com

Unknown said...

All right, that does it... I'm gonna have to get me some of the CCP stain!

Nana Jo said...

Very very pretty. Thank you for sharing your work with us. Can't wait to try these products.
mmlmn@ polarcomm.com

Ellen said...

Beautiful! Thanks for the hop. buchholz.ellen@gmail.com

Leilanie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE The Cotton Candy and Coco bean copper! BEautiful card Bona!

Cindy said...

Love your card Bona! Thanks for the chance, gotta love Lindy's

D' Mommy said...

gorgeous. Thanks for the chance to win.

Katt aka LaLa said...

Beautiful flower! Gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing.

Shana said...

Love your card. Your project is always so elegant. Thanks for sharring all you do.

shanasewing@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card! Would love to win some Lindy's sprays!

Dawna
dawnam@maine.rr.com

Mia said...

Love how the Starburst stains look Bona! Such a gorgeous card!

bernshwag said...

Bona your card is gorgeous! Love your color choices...

TFS,
Candi

bernshwag@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

this is beautiful. I love your color seection.

Lisa H. said...

I can't wait to try those stains - your card is just beautiful!!

Jeannie B said...

As with all you do, this card is beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing your talent. You are such an inspiration.
j.r.burks@sbcglobal.net

Mary Allen said...

Beautiful card Bona. Thank you for sharing. Hugs, Mary

Knightgirl said...

I love the colors and the shine is awesome.

Tammy said...

Love the card, I think I need to get me some pink lindy's Loving all the pink I've seen today. Thanks for sharing your talents with us. Hugs, Tammy (aka tjskids on youtube)

GrannyCharlotte said...

Lovely card. Great colors and the pink flower is so pretty. Thanks for sharing.

Shanta said...

love the colors are combination!

LehighGal said...

I really love the Cotton Candy Pik on the flower, great project. Thanks for all you do

readysetstamp said...

Hi Bona!! Everything you make is just magic! I find myself often saying, Wow! So pretty, so elegant!" What I loved most is when you click on the photo of your card, the picture gets bigger and you can even see the sparkle on the flower from the LSG products! XOXO, julie. :0)

Divine said...

Pretty card, Bona. TFS :)

Divine

Liza said...

Beautiful card Bona! Love the stained flowers!

Tina said...

Love your style Bona...Great colors. Hugs Tina

redheadworking said...

I have never heard of the Starburst stains.... so this is great! Thank you! I will definitely try them!
Penny
redheadworking at earthlink dot net

qchickie said...

Your creativity never ceases to amaze me, thank you for sharing your talent with us.

scrapaholicjen said...

Beautiful card! The flower is gorgeous - thanks for the chance to win!
qtme2003 at yahoo dot ca

beckwhitty said...

Love your project and love Lindy's. Thanks for the chance to win!
becky
beckwhitty at yahoo dot com

Evelyn said...

Bona that flower is gorgeous and your card is so elegant. TFS

evl14512 at gmail.com

Susan from SC said...

So beautiful. I've never used this product before. I'm crossing my fingers I'm your winner so I can try them out! :)
--suebella4u@hotmail.com

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Very nice card. I would love to try anything LSG. TFS. Smooches... frankleecrafts[at]gmail[dot]com

Unknown said...

Bona your card is so soft... and with a touch of waaaaa! LOL! Really is very nice and glad to have you back.
What a blessing you are.
Darlene

wendy said...

wow this card is so lovely. very elegant, great for valentines day or just to say i love you. wonderful!

Scrappin Time Gal said...

Love the card....have to try these stains.....thanks for sharing!

AnnCarolW@aol.com

Donna Renee said...

I love love love the magical micas...i want every color..tee hee

Anna said...

Wow breathtaking card. Wow :O wonderful!!!
annadowdy at gmail dot com

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

i heart your card...and the stains are too die for....TFS

Marelys Socorro said...

wow! Bon! beautiful card!!!
thanks for sharing!
hugs,
yeya

grammypame said...

Hi Bona,
Love the card, I have been meaning to try these stains. Thanks for sharing and the giveaway

Tricia said...

Your card is so pretty! Thanks for sharing.
Tricia

quilt4fun2 said...

I like the way the Cotton Candy Pink looks different painted than when sprayed. Nice card. Thank You for showing how you used your sprays.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cathy said...

Very Pretty card, and i like the stains, this has been nice seeing other cite and doing the "hop", TFS. and i hope to win.
mexicopetshop@hotmail.com

Judy Ann said...

Love the card Bona! You do wonderful things! - Judy

jannbdesigns(AT)gmail(dot)com

GailPellegrin said...

Thanks for the inspiration. Loved this card.

gailpellegrin@att.net

kdgdi said...

Love the pretty flower on your card! thank you for sharing!

karensk said...

Love your choices for your card.It turned out great.
Thanks for sharing
karen k 3 at ameritech dot net

Unknown said...

very pretty card.. I think i may have to try some starburst.. love it

tfs

felkatz at gmail dot com

KWaltemathDesigns said...

Love your card! Thanks for sharing! :) XoXo ~ Katie

shanna said...

I love your csrd. I would love to try those stains.
Shanna
stanner58 at yahoo dot com

kristyscraps said...

Simply Beautiful! Thank you!
kristyscraps@sbcglobal.net

Scrapfaire said...

That flower is lovely. TFS!

Marisa said...

Oh so beautiful! I love your work and your style, Bon! You and Arlene are up there in my book. :) Thanks, too, for a chance to win! :)

Kim C said...

Ooh, love the colour of the flower! Great card!

Shari said...

What a classy card, the sparys add just enough shimmer without going over the top. Thanks,

Kat Scrapz said...

Loved your flower, that is one of my favorite LSG colors!!! TFS!
Kathleen

Kris in Alaska said...

A truly lovely card! Love these sprays!

Kris in Alaska
funamom at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

I love Starburst Stains! They just made your flower come alive! You are such an inspiration!

Jo Williams said...

I love these stains!!! Love your style and that flower is adorable!

Debican said...

I'v said this before. I love your style. This products adds alot to this kind of work. TFS
Hugs, Debi

Samantha said...

What a nice card and I love your blog! I would love to win and thanks for the chance!
samjambam at optonline dot net

Cynthialoowho♥ said...

Beautiful card Bona♥ I love Lindy's! I made my own mists before, but Lindy's has won me over!!! Thanks for this chance to enter♥Cynthialoowho♥

Anna said...

I love the colors you used for the flower and leaves--my favorites. I just recently learned about the Starburst stains and I'm anxious to try them out. Thanks for sharing your card and ideas.

ScrappingLatina said...

Beautiful card.. I love the simplicity of it... Love how the stains look... Thanks for sharing. Wish I had seen this earlier but there was no link to your page on the site. I may have looked to early...hehe...

ScrappingLatina said...

Correction on my comment. I was apparently looking the wrong area...Hehe.. Love your vids...

Thanks again..

Shelley said...

Fabulous! Love the rose and the black ribbone really makes the other colors pop. Totally awesome!
shelley at wildfrogcreations dot com

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

So elegant! This is a great hop!

Gina said...

So pretty and fancy!!!!

Essentially Creative said...

I love your card and the starburst stains. I haven't gotten any yet. I plan on getting some soon.

Totally Twisted Cards said...

=) Love your card. It is so beautiful and elegant! I love the colors and the rose is perfect! TFS and for the blog hop. I'm a new follower.

stacy at mycraftingtime dot com
www.mycraftingtime.com

Kristin said...

So pretty and elegant. I love it.

Krisitn
ksully4597 at gmail dot com

Karen said...

Gorgeous card! I really like the font you chose for "love".

HeatherM said...

Very elegant card!
HeatherM
slofarmgirl@blogspot.com

Scrappin' Sista said...

Your card is beautiful. Well designed and elegant. TFS and the chance to win.

Christel (Scrappin' Sista)
http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com
askscrappinsista@hotmail.com

Scrappers' Ranch said...

BOna

Girl, this is simply beautiful! I love the detail and colors you picked.. And OMG! I saw the pic of you and Tim Holtz... How cool is that!!
I am a new follower of your blog
TFS and a chance to win
Bonnie C
http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com
ascrapabove(at)aol(dot)com

Maria said...

Gorgeous card!

Sue in AK said...

Beautiful card. Great combination of colors!
sclover@acsalaska.net

48scrappin said...

So pretty Bona! Love,love,love the color combo! You truly have a gift for color blends and adornment! TFS
Blessings,
Violet