We also wanted to thank you for all the support and wonderful comments on our YouTube Channel iamrosesdt; we have reached over 1,400 subscribers! What better way to celebrate this FALL season is with a PRIZE!
Here’s how for your chance to win:
- Hop along to each of the design team member's blogs and be sure to comment on their individual Fall in to Autumn 2011 Blog Hop post.
- There is 1 hidden blog candy prize up for grabs in one of our DT member’s blogs!
- Be sure to subscribe/follow the new I Am Roses Challenge Blog (http://iamroses-challenge.blogspot.com/).
- Commenting along the way highly increases your chance of winning the prize package.
- Comments will be closed on Friday Nov. 4th 9pm PST
- We will be randomly selecting 1 winner from the comments on the blog and will announce the winner on Sunday, Nov. 6th!
As you hop along be sure to subscribe/follow to the individual design team member's blogs so you don't miss out on the winner announcement!
Now on to what I created…
Hi Everyone!
Here's my Fall tag I created using the Tim Holtz #8 tag. The paper collection I used is the Romantique Collection by Prima. The colors in this collection was perfect for the Fall theme. To create my Maple tree, I used Tan Brown Leaves and Brown Maple Leaves and added a dove on the tree using the Sizzix Bird #5 die. I also added y favorite Rock Candy Stickles on top of the tan brown leaves. On the trunk of the tree, I added the curled stem from the
White Short Paper Flowers Spray to secure the stems from the leaves and to make the trunk appear large. To create the fence, I used my Fence Sizzlit die and add stamped the word Fall on the SU! Modern Label punch die cut. I also added an extra eyelet and tied seam binding which I had stained with the Lindy Stamp Gang My Mojito Green. I really loved the vintage lady next to the tree.
Next up is:
Cindy
I’m sure she has something AMAZING to share with you!
In case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the I Am Roses design team members hopping today:
Arlene
Amy
Andrea
Becca
Bona
Cindy
Jo
Joy
Limor
Rina
Yvonne
*Don't forget to Subscribe/Follow the I Am Roses Challenge Blog: iamroses-challenge.blogspot.com to qualify for a chance to win.
Before I go, here is a preview of one of the I Am Roses blog candy that is up for grabs:

Thanks for coming by and playing along!
Hugs!
Bona
74 comments:
Oh Bona, your tag is stunning! I love how you made the tree. :) TFS
Bona , this is so pretty! love the colors. Thanks For Sharing, Lacey
Very cute tag love the way you made a tree just using leaves. Thanks for sharing
that tree is screamin' Fall! love it.
So creative! I just adore this tag! that tree rocks!
Very pretty Bona. I love the vintage look for the tag.
Thanks for sharing with us, Tammy
Beautiful tag Bona, love the blog hop for inspiration, Hugs, Darlene
Adorable tag :) I love the dimension created by your fence TFS
Very creative tree!! Love the fence, too.
Aimee :0)
Super fab tag Bona the tree is just beautiful. Mucho Hugs, Anna
Bona, this card is adorable, love how you used the leaves to create a maple tree with the fence, love it and tfs
Love your tag, that tree is amazing♥ You're so creative♥
Omgosh, SUPER ADORABLE Bona! Love, love, love your shabby touch!!!
Bona this is just beautiful! I LOVE the tree and all the colors your chose! TFS!
Tina
Love it! The tree and fence is perfect. Love thr paper too!
Such an awesome idea to create the tree with leaves...LOVE THAT!! :)
This is so unique and beautiful. Thank you.
Bona, this is so beautiful. I just ordered that #5 Sizzix Bird today... love what you did with it... Terrific!!!
Gorgeous tag Bona! TFS!
great tag....wow....TFS
What a beautiful tag. I want to be able to make some tags myself, but I feel I have to left hands, I am hoping to learn something from all you talented ladies. Thanks
cathyplus5.blogspot.com
lucious......
Love it. Very creative. TFS
Your tag is so Elegant, I love the fence at the bottom. Shari (cricutrookie)
Love your tag! The fence is so cute!
Hi Bona, your tag is gorgeous. I love the soft tones and how you made the tree. The fence is a cute touch. Love your work. thanks for sharing.
This is such a lovely tag!
love the tree and the tiny fence; just love the fall!
This is a beautiful tag, love all the choices you made with colors and dies.You are so creative.
yes very original to use the leaves to make the tree... love it
So pretty! LOVE the tree Bon, it's such a great idea! ❤
I love the beautiful tag you made. Thanks for sharing.
Pretty tag and very interesting fall tree Bona :) i love how 3D that fence too! Love it!
whooohooo!! a maple leaf! how awesome, I am canadian so that is exciting LOL
Great job!!
beautiful tag and what a clever and artistic way of using leaves to decorate it!
LUSH, how stunning is that leaf tree, way to ROCK it out of the park B
great color combo.
Love how you used the leaves and combined them. They just add so much more to them!
Your work is so detailed! I love the color choices on the tag! Thank you for always creating and sharing!
I like that it's 3D. TFS
I love the falling leaves next to the tree, tfs
Beautiful Tag! I am inspired!
lelascraftymyx@gmail.com
Oh Bona!! I just absolutely love this!! I too love the tree made out of leaves with the fence around it!! So very cute and you are so talented!!
Hugs,
Leslie :)
kbgirlygirl on YT
Awesome tag! Love the tree and the color scheme. Awesome! Patrice
Ooh, Bona!! Your tree is just lovely and I also especially love the lady peeking from behind the leaves. I've never seen the curled wire around a tree trunk - it definitely added dimension and texture!! Thanks so much for sharing this gorgeous IAR tag!!!
Deb
Bona, this tag is gorgeous !!!
i love how you used the leaves to make the top of the tree.
BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I just love that tree.
Gorgeous tag! I just love everything about it! The soft colors, the tree made w/ leaves and the little fence. It's just beautiful. TFS.
Hey Bona!... OMG girl very Cute unique idea on ur tree... Love it... TFS ur tag... =)
Hugz,
ᦠ∫ā∂Ī·āttā į¦
Oh so beautiful and vintage. Love the colors. The tree and fence are so creative.
again stunning beautiful creation
shar
shanjamorjor
I love this tag especially how you made the tree and put a fence to sort of surround it! Beautiful!
This is so pretty.....love how you made the leaves into one big leave...clever...tfs
Love the maple tree, Bona! That with the little fence and the bird.. You've absolutely captured the essence of Fall! Very pretty! ~tina
I'm loving how different everyone's tags are. And of course you have one that is truly original, love it!
Jen
Very beautiful tag i love the colors TFS (((HUGS)))
This is so beautiful. I love how you created the fence and tree. So clever!
wowsers.................what an adorable tag. thanks for the chance to win, huge fan of I am Roses
that is so pretty! The little bird is adorable. And the tree is so original! TFS! Tracy
Your tag is so sweet Bona. Beautiful like everything you do.
Very pretty!!I love how you used the leaves for the tree and the woman and bird are cute.thanks for sharing.good day.Sarah
You did a beautiful job on your tag!
What an adorable project. Love how the fence is popped up and what a cute tree!!
OMGosh, your tag is gorgeous! Love your maple tree, you are so creative!
Hugs,
Candi
Hi Bona,
your tag is beautoful.
I cannot get tired of admiring all your projects.
TFS
Take care,
Monica
Very pretty Bona!!!
You have blown me away just as always!
VERY beautiful!!!!
-Riley
So creative - just beautiful. TFS, Bonnie :-)
Oh my goodness Bona! This tag is so amazing! I love the tree and the little fence - this is just so fabulous! Thanks for sharing.
rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com
You fall tag is amazing. I'm in love and inspired.
crystal gideon
wolfyjr421@yahoo.com
Beautiful tag!
Hugs
Heather
Hi Bona, I just became a follower of yours! Your tag is gorgeous and very unique! I love how you used the leaves to make a tree! I am also in love with that birdcage mini!
What a brilliant idea to create a tree. It is so adorable, and I love the little bird!
Gorgeous tag! Love that tree!
Post a Comment