Hi Everyone!
I had the best time ever at the Scrapbooker's Tale Mommy and Me Crop Ashley and I attended on August 20th from 10am to 2pm. Although we scrapbook together in my scrap room, being at the crop was so exciting. Ashley was so excited that she packed her bags weeks in advance and was literally counting down the days. Brandy had given all the kids an adorable mini album kit to create a really super cute mini. I couldn't believe how fast Ashley completed her album and how anxious she was to start a new project. It was so sweet of her to alter a Michaels Balsa box as a "Thank you" gift to Brandy for hosting the crop. Here I created a birdcage mini album of our fun day together using my new AccuCut Bird Cages(B1076SJ) die. I love the French Country paper collection by DCWV and been wanting to create a mini with this beautiful collection. Below are all the gorgeous I Am Roses flowers that were incorporated onto this mini album. I look forward to the next Mommy and Me Crop.
R77 - 40 Brown Rose
SP2 - 151 White Spray
R6 - 578 Brown Mini Rose
R6 - 410 Creme Mini Rose
R2 - 49 Pale Yellow Mini Rose
R2 - 15 White Mini Rose
T1 - 151 White Mini Rose Buds
Pink Two-Toned Spray - Currently out of Stock
GB3 - 151 White Gardenia
ZQL0 - 3 Pink Leaves
S3 - 153 Off White Cherry Blossom
R2 - 617 Brown Mini Rose
S3 - 310 Brown Cherry Blossom
S10 - 15 White Small Flower
SP5 - 151 White Spray
ZQL0 - 720 Soft Green Two Toned Maple Leaves
R2 - 617 Blue Mini Roses
JC2 - 427 Taupe Crochet Flower ( Mixed Color Pack)
JC2 - 400 Big Taupe Crochet Flowers
R77 - 518 White 7 Classic Soft Pink Rose
S10 - 32 Small White Pink Two Toned Flower
GB3 - 120 Small Pink Gardenia
JC1 - 15 Small White Crochet Flower
7 comments:
Your mini is gorgeous! How special that you got to do it with your little girl! I am interested in having a mommy and me crop at my church. Just curious how much you paid per person and was the kit included? Always inspired by your amazing creations, Bona.
TFS, Kate
i had to see that mini again =) love it.
This album is amazing♥
This is so pretty:) You are so good at shabby chic:)
This is really beautiful!
I saw your vid on you tube! I love this mini album! You are so inspiring Bona!
TFS!
Tina
what an adorable mini album! Love it!
Post a Comment