October 25, 2010

Aqua Charms Phone Cover

Hi Everyone!

I super excited to share with you my birthday gift from my hubby. I've been searching for the longest time for the perfect phone case and I finally found it. This cover is exactly what I wanted because you all know how much I love PINK, Hello Kitty, and Bling. My hubby purchased my cover from AquaCharms.com. They offer their phone cases for many types of cellular phones and they can also customize it to your style. Below is a picture of the Swarovski Crystal phone cover (Design No.PC9024)
I picked out and I also had them add a Chanel logo on top of the Hello Kitty. I can't wait to receive my cover and will post a pic once I receive it. Be sure to check out their website. They have tons to choose from for both men and woman. Plus, their customer service is awesome. Thank you Honey!!!

11 comments:

RuthAnn W said...

Wow Bona, that phone cover is amazing..talk about blinged to the max..love it! I'm going to go and check out their site. Thanks for the info..What a great Hubby you have :-) RuthAnn

mamascrapper69 said...

awe that is so very cute!!! hello kitty woohoo. i love the bling all over it. ive seen them before and omg wow. tfs

Arlene said...

Omg, that is so cute!! I'm so clumsy with my iPhone which is why I have a cover... I'd be scared to drop that cover! hehe!!! Happy early bday Bon! :-) See ya Monday.

Marie said...

Very pretty!

Tfriday said...

Hey Bona, love that cover. It's so super cute. Enjoy!! TFS!! Friday

Rina said...

Baller!

LOL this is tight B, love it

ScrappinT said...

Love the bling!!!! It is really cute!

Miranda said...

CUTE cover and all the pink BLING!!! =) while reading your blog, I can totally "hear" your voice!! Miss your videos... Hope you're doing well =)

Sillyfroghoneybee said...

Happy birthday to you Bona.

Elaine said...

Happy birthday to you Bona.

JustaFewDesigns said...

oH bONA,... SO JEALOUS! SO VERY JEALOUS I tell you! lol Love the phone cover. Hbday!!
luv
Elsa