December 15, 2010

Altered Case with Accordion Photo Stand

I would always pass up the playing cards every time I went to Dollar bins at Michaels. But when I went yesterday, I kept looking at it and really liked the case. I also found another playing cards case and purchased that too. I always love to keep my scraps especially when the papers are so beautiful. It would just be a waste to throw it away. I really love the Graphic 45 Once Upon a Springtime Collection and knew I just had to make something. My girls always take Spring pictures at school and thought right away to use the "Springtime" sentiment and make an accordion photo stand for the inside. This makes a great gift for Grandpa and Grandma. I just love that you can make a ton of different projects with this clear case. I'm really happy how it turned out and can't wait to make more. These also make fun gifts to give for Christmas or any occasion.







7 comments:

Mandy said...

wow, stunningly beautiful work!!hugs xx

Puakalehua said...

I buy the playing cards quite a bit as they are perfect to alter for ATCs. Yes, I agree the case is perfect to decorate & turn into a mini album. Great job Bona!!! You did a beautiful job creating this. I can't wait to get my hands on the Graphic45 Spring collection. It's gorgeous!!

Christina Thomas said...

Bona, I really love this idea. Thanks for sharing....Hugs, Christina

Татьяна-Пятница said...

WUNDERFUL!!!! So tolle Idee.

Rita Hutcheson-Cobbs said...

Totally loving it!!! You are absolutely amazing artist!! Thanks so much for sharing! Loving it...

Nicole said...

Hi Bona, this is a sweet little mini! great job and glad to see you back again.

Nicole

Books and Magic said...

Hey Bona your work is very lovely! I hope to someday be as talented as you are :)

Nisha