December 31, 2010

Waiting for Santa & Sweet Season Tag Mini

We had so much fun at the snow and dinner and I just had to create a tag mini right away. Its so nice to live only an hour away from Tahoe. Our girls had such a blast playing with the snow that they didn't want to go home. heehee We were all craving steak for dinner and ate at Cattlemens. Wow, talk about huge steak. LOL!!! We had so much fun. Thank you daddy for a wonderful time!




5 comments:

Barbara said...

Bona i love your new mini,looks like you and your family had so much fun.Well wishing you and your family all the best for the New Year

Jensters said...

So so wonderful.

SerenityCrafting said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your ideas always steppin out of the box and in the budget that is what i am talking about woohoohoo... I am so beyond pumped that you are back. I have a quick question you had a vid about 6 months ago with those charms that were like a dollar for a bunch and they were from out of the country can you tell me the link for them on ebay pretty please. You da bestest

Anna

KeeponScrappin said...

Hi Anna!

Thank you! I purchased those charms from Ebay. I bought from many different sellers. I believe I added a link in the description box.

Chelsea said...

I LOVE your mini. It is so cute. You always come up with the best ideas. Thanks for sharing