I just love when my girls where their Christmas dresses. I wanted to make a favor of a Christmas Dress with their favorite cookie. I used the K & and Company Yuletide Collection, StampinUp! Cello Bags and red sheer ribbon from Michaels. You can use this favor for many occasions. This would be fun for Easter, Birthday Tea Party and so much more. This was so fun to make.

3 comments:
Bona these are so cute hope you and your family have a great Christmas and wishing you all the best for the NEW YEAR!!
Those are adorable.. Nice work.. I hope you had a great christmas. Happy new year
Good morning from Greece! these dresses are so great!! I would like to make a few but i couldn't understand how you made the shape of the dress... can you give me a few more details? Thank you very much! Maria
Post a Comment