April 16, 2011

"What's in your Vintage purse?" Swap ***CLOSED***




I'm super excited to be hosting this swap. As you all know that I love purses, Vintage Shabby Chic and especially homemade projects. I always watch my favorite makeup Guru's share their "What's in your purse video" and thought it would be fun to do the same but "scrapbooking style". Please leave a comment if you're interested in participating. There will be 30 spots available(including myself). I will have one open spot for an Angel Swapper. If you're interested in being an Angel Swapper, please indicate that on your comment. Once the swap closes, I will post all the details. Thank you so much for participating! I'm so happy and can't wait to see everyone's purse.

Note: If you have a YouTube Channel, please add that to your comment incase I need to get a hold of you. Thank you!

Swap Partners
1. Bona & Sherry
3. Shawnte & Brandy
5. Janet & Marlene
7. Krista & Anel
9. Juliana & Sandra
11. Marla & Amy
13. Lisa & Lily
15. Yaritza & Karla
17. Doreen & Theresa
19. Michelle & Tina
21. Carolina & tdleitch
23. Hazelle & Gina
25. bohemianscrapgirl & Chandi
27. Yeya & Rosie
29. Katina & Darlene

ANGEL SWAPPER: Kathy

46 comments:

Cricket's Daughter said...

I think I am the first poster:) Woohoo.

shawnte said...

i would like to participate in the swap

KeeponScrappin said...

Posting comment for Brandy. She's on vacation and has no computer access. heehee

janet lomajan said...

I hope I can join in! =D Janet

Marlene said...

I would like to participate.
Thank you!

Jane said...

I'm interested! Thanks for hosting this. I know it is a lot of work!

Krista
Youtube: crazygal77

Cricket's Daughter said...

My Youtube name is CRICKETSDAUGHTER1.

Thanks so much....this will be FUN!!!

twinkies said...

I would love to participate.

Marlene said...

Thank you Bona for adding me to the list! I forgot to add my you tube addy.
memoriescrafted

Sandra Perdomo said...

great idea , I would love to participate , thanks Bona

Marla Venette said...

This is such a cute idea! I would love to participate.
Marla :-)
(youtube: lakeavenuedesigns)

MyTeddyboo said...

I would love to participate!

Amy @ myteddyboo on YouTube

Lisa Vega said...

I would love to join in! Thanks!

Lily Jackson said...

Hi! I would love to participate if there are still enough spots, I know they go SO fast! :)

Email: lilyjdesign@yahoo.com
YT: MsScrappinGal

Yaritza said...

I would love to participate.
YT channel: creationsbyyaritza

Karla (KARLAS001 on YouTube) said...

I would love to join this swap :) KARLAS001

oohlalavintagetreasures said...

Hi Bona, I would love to join this swap! Thanks

Theresa said...

Please include me in your whats in your vintage purse swap

Thank you,

Theresa Kimbrell
enchantedscrapper

michsmith1973 said...

Bona, I would love to join. Thank you. Michelle

Tina said...

HI Bona, I would love to join the swap. YT: DiazDCorona

michsmith1973 said...

Bona, see where i made the cut (WOOHOO! Super excited). I forgot to leave my YT user name on my post to join. My YT handle is: michsmith1973 Again, super excited to be a part of this swap, love the fact that everything is handmade....fun, fun, fun!! Thanks for letting me join!

Michelle

Carolina's Creations said...

I would love to join this swap! It will give me an excuse to to buy some new paper! Thanks for the reply! :)

Carolina~Carolinascreations YT

tdleitch said...

If you still need people (or angels). I would love to join. YouTube name: tdleitch

hazelle said...

Hi bona! I would really love to join if there's a spot available!! Sounds like a good time! -hazelle

YT: scrapL0VE02
Email: hazelle_tolentino@yahoo.ca

Gina said...

Am I on time???

It's gina....scrappinology on yt!!!

Thanks....cute idea!

Gina said...

Bona...just a question about due date...I know you said you will post info after, just want to be sure it does not interfere with Easter and Moms day....thanks!

*gina*

ronald7d said...

bohemianscrapgirl
Oh I would love, love, love to play/participate in this swap!!!!

Anonymous said...

I would love to join this swap.
Hugs Chandi

YT chandiwalsh

KeeponScrappin said...

Hi Gina,
It will be due a month and a half after the swap closes.

Marelys Socorro said...

hi Bona!
i'm so hoping i can make this swap!!
sign me up!
Marelys socorro
youtube channel: yeya1978

hugs,
Yeya

RosieNunjai said...

Oh! Oh! I would love to join if there is still room left.

Rosie
YT- nunjai

katinar2 said...

Would love to be apart of the pures swap..:) Katina ..pinkabooscrapper

Gina said...

thanks Bona! sounds perfect!

*gina*

Darlene said...

Bona not sure if this swap is closed but if it isn't I would love to participate. Thanks, Darlene

Darlene said...

I forgot my youtube, armycaptainsmom

Wondermom Crafts said...

I would love to be a part of this cute swap!

~May
http://www.youtube.com/user/gummibunny08?feature=mhum

KeeponScrappin said...

Hi May! Would you like to be the Angel Swapper? Let me know!

oohlalavintagetreasures said...

Thanks Bona here is my youtube channel.
http://www.youtube.com/use
r/mybedazzledtreasures?feature=mhum

Sandra Perdomo said...

so excited , looks like my partner is Jualiana , please contact me because I am not able to find you ,
YT: sandraperdomo79
blog:awalkinthecloudswithsandra.blogspot.com

Cricket's Daughter said...

WHERE is the info on our partner's for this swap? On the blog, yt or where? I just don't see the specifics on this, so HELP, someone....hahahaha.

Thanks and have a great day.
Hugs,
Sherry

Jane said...

Cricket its in her swap details post. Here it is for you:

"As far as assigning swap partners, I thought it would be easy to base it off the list on my post. For example, #1(Me) and #2(Cricket's Daughter)will swap with each other, #3 and #4 will swap with each other and so on. Please be sure to contact your partner asap and exchange information . If for some reason you're unable to get a hold of your swap partner, please let me know asap. "

Hope this helps,
Krista

Jane said...

ANEL! You are my partner!!! Hit me up at crazygal @ gmail.com :)

Thanks,
Krista

janet lomajan said...

Hi Bona! I made it! Yay! I forgot to leave my YT name "nanajl54" =D

KeeponScrappin said...

HI Sherry! Please message me on YouTube so we can exchange info. Can't wait!

Darlene said...

Katina, we are swap partners, sent you a message at Youtube, but here is my email, darlene_king6958@yahoo.com, I look forward to hearing from you! Darlene

The Piece by Piece said...

I missed the swap and am so sad....

Beverly