Hi Ladies,
Thank you SO much to all of you that are participating. This is going to be a super fun swap. Here are all the details and please be sure to read everything.
* Theme: Vintage Shabby Chic
* Wooden Purse (Purchased mine at Michaels. It measures about 4 1/2" x 7". Please be sure to purchase your wooden purse around those measurements therefore your swap partner will receive the same size purse).
* Create 10 handmade projects (I shared a few ideas on my video. Please create projects that you would want to receive.). If you would like to give your swap partner a RAK, please be sure to package that in a separate bag.
* As far as assigning swap partners, I thought it would be easy to base it off the list on my post. For example, #1(Me) and #2(Cricket's Daughter)will swap with each other, #3 and #4 will swap with each other and so on. Please be sure to contact your partner asap and exchange information . If for some reason you're unable to get a hold of your swap partner, please let me know asap.
* Due Date is May 30, 2011. If for some reason you're running behind, please contact each other and keep each other posted.
* If you're unable to continue the swap, please notify me asap. I would like to have enough notice for the Angel Swapper.
Thank you all for participating. Have fun and can't wait to see the videos and Blog posts!
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Hugs,Bona
2 comments:
OMG....I AM SOOOO EXCITED. Bona is my PARTNER.....omg...THE PRESSURE IS REALLY ON NOW!!!!
TFS the details and everyone have a GREAT AFTERNOON!!!!
Hugs,
Sherry
hmmm I missed your swap! I'll have to make time to keep up with everyones blogs! lol Can't wait to see what everyone makes.
xoxoxo
Elsa
Post a Comment