Hi Ladies,
Listed below are your swap partners. I also updated the original post. If you have any questions, please message me on my YouTube channel. Thank you and have FUN!!!!
Swap Partners
1. Bona & Sherry
3. Shawnte & Brandy
5. Janet & Marlene
7. Krista & Anel
9. Juliana & Sandra
11. Marla & Amy
13. Lisa & Lily
15. Yaritza & Karla
17. Doreen & Theresa
19. Michelle & Tina
21. Carolina & tdleitch
23. Hazelle & Gina
25. bohemianscrapgirl & Chandi
27. Yeya & Rosie
29. Katina & Darlene
7 comments:
Hello.. Where can I find your Swaps.. I would like to join one..
Please email me divinesouls@yahoo.com
Hi Bona! I emailed my swap partner on Sunday I think, but have not gotten a reply from her, what should I do? Thanks for hosting the swap!
-Lily Jackson
My email is: lilyjdesign@yahoo.com
Anel, Still waiting to hear from you. Can't wait to chat!
Krista
hello brandy my email is avgscrapgirl@yahoo.com
hugs,
shawnte :)
Hi Bona, would you please send me the email of the person I am swaping with. I need to get a hold of her. Thank you, Brandy
I'm still looking to hear from Anel! Anel please message me at crazygal @ gmail.com
Thanks!
Krista
Post a Comment