I'm really excited to share with you the complete Graphic 45 Fashionista Mini Page Album I hosted on my blog. All the pages came out so BEAUTIFUL. Thank you ladies for participating and creating such a wonderful mini album to treasure forever.
It was such an honor to be part of this swap...I now have a full mini created by some truly amazing artists....I admire each and every one of them. Thank you ALL for the continuing inspiration!!!!! Hugs, T
Wow! I didn't get a chance to make this amazing swap. This is the coolest idea Bona. I hope you continue to have this mini swap, because I WILL! get in next time dang it. : )
I think it's just amazing to see how each page has it's own personality and yet they all go together so beautifully. I just started to make my first mini, might be awhile before I finish it but with inspiration like this I couldn't resist giving it a try. Thanks for sharing this with us :)
Hi Bona! I love all the pages that I received. I was tingling from head to toe just looking at all of them! I had so much jun making the pages! All you ladies did a fantastic job so creative and very uniquely your own. I will treasure this album forever!!! I have not binded mine just yet I am still enjoying looking, touching, feeling and admiring everyone's work of art! I am so blessed!!!!!!!! Thank you all ladies for an outstanding job! Well done!!!!
9 comments:
This was so fun! Thanks for hosting such a great swap! I'm so excited about the next one! :)
Spectacular!! All you ladies did an awesome job! I'm so jealous of your mini ! ha
totally awesome...love the blacks with the creams and dark dark vintage reds!
It was such an honor to be part of this swap...I now have a full mini created by some truly amazing artists....I admire each and every one of them. Thank you ALL for the continuing inspiration!!!!! Hugs, T
Hi Bona!
Great mini. :) I know how much you love flowers so I give you a link to absolutely fantastic store: Wild orchid Crafts.
Wow! I didn't get a chance to make this amazing swap. This is the coolest idea Bona. I hope you continue to have this mini swap, because I WILL! get in next time dang it. : )
Thank you
This is beautiful!
- Rowena
I think it's just amazing to see how each page has it's own personality and yet they all go together so beautifully. I just started to make my first mini, might be awhile before I finish it but with inspiration like this I couldn't resist giving it a try. Thanks for sharing this with us :)
Hi Bona!
I love all the pages that I received. I was tingling from head to toe just looking at all of them! I had so much jun making the pages! All you ladies did a fantastic job so creative and very uniquely your own. I will treasure this album forever!!! I have not binded mine just yet I am still enjoying looking, touching, feeling and admiring everyone's work of art! I am so blessed!!!!!!!!
Thank you all ladies for an outstanding job! Well done!!!!
Much Love and hugs,
Leonie
Post a Comment