Hello Ladies!
Thank you so much to all you that signed up for my Le Romantique Mini Page Swap. I'm really excited. I was gone all day yesterday at a 15 hour crop from 10am to 1am in the morning,therefore I had to no access to my computer. Didn't think to bring my laptop. heehee Turns out there were many you that had left a comment to sign up. I felt bad, therefore I opened up another group. I did my best to sign everyone up based on the order the comments were received. I wasn't able to sign a few of you to the papers you requested and assigned you to a different dp. If you're not interested in the design paper, please let me know and I can assign someone else. There were a few ladies that I wasn't able to assign and wondering if you would be interested in being a Angel Swapper. This would be very helpful just in case someone isn't able to complete the swap. I will contact you and if you can let me know. Below is the swap information. PLEASE be sure to read all the details. Have fun!!!
Le Romatique Mini Page Information
Here's the following information. If you have any questions, please message me on YT or email me. Have fun!!!
This will be an 7+1 swap you will get one of your own back or you can keep yours and send me 7.
* Paper Collection this month is Graphic 45 Le Romantique
* Shape~ Square and Size 4" x 4"
* Challenge~ Roses ( paper roses, ribbon roses, etc)and Pearls
* Please be sure to incorporate both sides of the design papers on each page.
* At least one embellishment on each page (ribbon, charm, etc.)
* One page will need to include a pocket with a tag for journaling
* Please leave at least an 1/2" space on the left side for binding
* Use medium weight chipboard
* Place your name somewhere on the page so we all know who's work it is.
* Anything goes as long as you use both sides of the design paper.
* PLEASE be fair to everyone participating. If you're unable to continue the swap, please notify me asap. I would like everyone to have a complete mini album.
These need to be in my hands no later than July 6. I will ship out once I recieve all of them.
Place your pages in a plastic zipper type bag to prevent possible water damage and to protect the pages. Include a SASE( PLEASE be sure that the envelope is large enough to fit all the pages)with the same amount of postage as it took to mail to me, plus and extra FOUR stamps. If additional stamps aren't needed, I will send them back. PLEASE NO metered strips!!!
Thank you all for participating. Have fun!
If you don't already have my address, email me once you're ready to mail out and I will email you my address.
10 comments:
I would love to be an angel swapper. Jackie price823@bellsouth.net
Hi Jackie! Thank you so much!
thanks for signing me up. Can't wait to get startd on these. :)
Thanks Bona, I'm so excited.
Thank you Bona!!!! I am so excited! Can't wait to do these pages!!!
hugs,
Leonie
Woohoo...I can't wait to get started!
Whoo! Exciting! Going to order my papers now :)
Hey Bona, could you send me you email me your addy so i can send my pages today? I want to get this done today b/c i'm leaving out of town this weekend. i'm at veemace at hotmail dot com. thanks! Taffy
Hi Bona,
I can't seem to find your email address anywhere? Can you please send me your addy so i can mail you my swap pages. I'll ship it today 2DayAir and you should get it Tuesday since i think the p/o might be closed Monday? Sorry, i almost completely forgot about it. I'm at katt7676@hotmail.com.
Thanks!
Hi Bona -
I am going to be a day or two late getting my pages to you. I am so sorry. One more thing to do on them and I am done. Expected to finish last week and had some unexpected family issues. Can you email me your address? I am at llove82@embarqmail.com
Thanks again, Lori
Post a Comment