
I thought it would be perfect to host a baby mini album swap using Graphic 45 Playtimes Past collection. I will also need 2 Angel Swappers if anyone is interested. Please be sure to list that you will be an Angel Swapper. I will post all the details once the swap closes. Thank you again for participating.
Note: PLEASE be sure to indicate on your comment if its for the Boy/Girl mini since I'm using the some of the same papers in both.
Group 1 Baby Boy Mini ~CLOSED~ Due Date:July 28
1. Hopscoth ~ Amy
2. Jack and Jill ~ Tiffany
3. Alphabet Games ~ Cindy
4. Toy Soldier Parade ~ Eve
5. I think I can? ~ Bona
6. Life's a Ball ~ Alycia
7. Child's Play ~ Laura
8. Check it Out ~ Lydia
Group 2 Baby Boy Mini ~CLOSED~ DUE DATE:August 2
1. Hopscoth ~ Becca
2. Jack and Jill ~ Stephanie G.
3. Alphabet Games ~ Kay D.
4. Toy Soldier Parade ~ Martha
5. I think I can? ~ Lydia
6. Life's a Ball ~ Geraldine
7. Child's Play ~ n1kko09
8. Check it Out ~ Carolina
Angel Swapper:
Alycia
Group 1 Baby Girl Mini ~CLOSED~ Due Date: August 1st
1. Mary Mary Quite Contrary ~ Lela
2. Dollie's Tea Party~ Alycia
3. Hopscotch ~ Jonelle
4. Jack and Jill ~ Maria A.
5. Connect the Dots ~ Lydia
6. Life's a Ball ~ Katie
7. Alphabet Games ~ Shelley
8. Child's Play ~ Rosa
Group 2 Baby Girl Mini ~CLOSED~ Due Date: August 1st
1. Mary Mary Quite Contrary ~ Christina
2. Dollie's Tea Party ~ Deann
3. Hopscotch ~Martha
4. Jack and Jill ~ Stephanie G.
5. Connect the Dots ~ Lydia
6. Life's a Ball ~ Geraldine
7. Alphabet Games ~ Kay D.
8. Child's Play ~ Tasha
Angel Swapper:
Olinda
42 comments:
Hi Bona. Please sign me up for group 1 Hopscotch. Thanks!
Hi Bona, please sign me up for Alphabet Games. Thanks!
oops, Group 1 please
Hi Cindy for Boy or Girl Mini?
Hi Bona, will you sign me up for Baby Girl #1 Jack and Jill?
Thanks! I'm newbie to swaps but I won't disappoint I promise! MariaA.
Trying to do too many things at once, sorry. :-) Boy Mini please.
I want a page!! Is dolly's tea party still available? Thanks Bona!!
Alycia
YT: Alyciajo421
alyciajo@hotmail.com
Hi Bona,
Please sign me up for Girl group 1 for Mary Mary Quite contrary, please.
Thanks,
Lela
And I will be an angel for the boy album if you need one.
-Alycia
hi Bona and ladies
I would love to be in again I really enjoyed it, but where can I get this paper? the online shop i use only have one sheet. I want to make sure I can get the paper.
Please help.
regards
Eve
irknoffel@gmail.com
Hi Bona,
Please sign me up for Alphabet Games Baby Boy Group #2.
Thanks,
Carolina
Hi Bona
I'll b an angel swapper
Olinda
ok i had to change my page....i couldnt find the single sheet anywhere!! :( i am going to go with group 1 boy jack and jill.....sorry for any confusion!! thanks Bona!!
YAHHH I found it, please put me down to toy solder parade.
Thanks
Eve
Hi Bona sign me up for a boy page. I am going to check on the paper and get back. Great ides!!!!
Bona,
I would like to sign up for the baby girl mini page "a child's play"
Thank you so much!
Rosa
I had to look up the paper! Sign me up for childs play. thanks, Laura
So Sorry Bona,
I had no idea this paper line would be so hard to find. Can I please change from Alphabet Games to Check It Out? Still for the Baby Boy. That is the only one any stores in my area has. And that store is 45 minutes away. Lol! Anyways, Sorry and thanks again!!
Carolina
Hi Bona,
I am so excited about these swaps! Sign me up for the Mary Mary quite contrary for the baby girl mini.
Cristina
Hi Bona,
please sign me up for a girl mini-jack and jill.
thanks!
Stephanie G.
Hi Bona
please will you sent me you address so I can post my june mini pages.
Thanks
Regards
Eve
irknoffel@gmail.com
I would love to be in the swap for the girl or boy page it does not matter to me. My email is jamestowngal@yahoo.com and on youtube I am ssjenns. Thanks and I will wait to hear from you.
Miss Bona I would love to do the Childs Play page for the Girls Group. I hope I get in because I never done a mini and just doing one page will help me get over very fear of mini's. Thank you.
Mississchic@ yahoo dotcom
mississchic on YT.
Tasha XOXO
Hi Bona,
Can I join in on group 1 Child's Ball? I hope to be if not the girl's album child's play. Thanks again! :)
hugs,
Leonie
oops sorry that is Life's a ball boy mini group one. If not the girls mini pg Child's play. Thanks Bon! :) sorry for the error I made.
hugs, :)
Leonie
hi Bona,
i want a spot in each grp.... can i do that?
Grp 1 Baby Boy : Check it Out
Grp 2 Baby Boy : I think I can?
Grp 1 Baby Girl : Connect the Dots
Grp 2 Baby Girl : Connect the Dots
Hi Bona! I hope there is still room, I would love to be in one of the girl groups!
Thanks, Regan
Hi Bona! I changed my mind. I would love to do the swap, but My hubby is getting ready to be home and now he's talking about going to disney so I don't want to push myself! Sorry!
Thanks, Regan
Hi Bona,
Please sign me up for the following:
Group 2: Baby Girl - Alphabet Games
Group 2: Baby Boy - Alphabet Games
Thanks,
Kay D.
Hi Bona, is connect the dots still free for girls group 1 or 2? Thanks, Geraldine.
littlegigglingpixie on youtube
germullarkey@yahoo.co.uk
Hi Bona
Can I sign up for Life's a Ball in boys group 2 and girls group 2?
Thanks, Geraldine
Hi Bona, I'd love to join the swap. Please sign me up for Child's Play - boy group 2.
n1kko09 on youtube
Bona,
If I am not too late please sign me up for one of the Hopscotch Girl albums.
Thanks,
Jonelle
jonellegressman@msn.com
Miss Bona, where is the best priced place tog the Child's Play G45 papers for your swap? Is the G45site is just for wholesale? I want to hurry and get started on my pages for your July Swap. I was never late for Arlene's and Irefuse to be late for yours. I'm a woman of my word. Any help you can give I thank you. :) XOXO
Hi Bona Is your mini album swap close? if not I would like to participate for a girl album page.Thanks Martha
Hi Martha,
There'e a few spots left in the Girl mini. Just let me know which paper and I will add you to the post. Thank you!
I'd like to do Life's A Ball for the first girl group! Thanks :)
Bona, if Jack and Jill is still available for the boy album in Group 2...I'll take it.
hugz,
Stephanie G.
Hi Bona!!
I just got my paper in for the July swap, i'm sooooooooooooo excited! I can,t beleive that i have to wait until monday to
Start:( Family party tomorrow.
Happy Fourth of July to all!
Deann
Hi Bona!!
I just got my paper in for the July swap, i'm sooooooooooooo excited! I can,t beleive that i have to wait until monday to
Start:( Family party tomorrow.
Happy Fourth of July to all!
Deann
Hi Bona, could you send me your address so I can send you my pages for the mini album swap? my email address is rosyperu88@gmail.com
Hi Bona. Can you send me your address. I should be ready to send my pages in this weekend. FYI my real name is Zoya, zoya at znetinc doc com. thanks
Post a Comment