I wanted to create a mini using watercolor paper. I love the look of Gesso with Glimmer Mist sprayed on top. I love the look of PINK vintage girly albums and thought I could create another simple quick mini with paper. The mini was binded with silk ribbon and masking tape...yes...masking tape. Love the look! This was fun!
Hi Bona, you Album came out so beautiful. I love everything about it. Your creativity never ends. :) I've been playing around with my art journal and I love using watercolor paper. Thank you for all the inspiration. Hugs, Jenny :)
Hi Bona, The album is beautiful. You are an inspiration. I just used watercolor paper to make a postcard for my June tag swap that Arlene is hosting. I'd forgotten how much I love the texture of watercolor paper. I kept thinking that I have to use it some more. Thanks for this idea. You are so creative.
2 comments:
Hi Bona, you Album came out so beautiful. I love everything about it. Your creativity never ends. :) I've been playing around with my art journal and I love using watercolor paper. Thank you for all the inspiration. Hugs, Jenny :)
Hi Bona,
The album is beautiful. You are an inspiration. I just used watercolor paper to make a postcard for my June tag swap that Arlene is hosting. I'd forgotten how much I love the texture of watercolor paper. I kept thinking that I have to use it some more. Thanks for this idea. You are so creative.
Lela
Post a Comment